Elevate Your Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Bagels & Cinnamon Honey Butter Combo!
Calling all breakfast enthusiasts and those with a sweet tooth! Get ready for a mouthwatering delight that will satisfy your cravings. In this recipe, we bring you homemade chocolate chip bagels paired with heavenly cinnamon honey butter. Prepare to start your day on a sweet note!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Cinnamon Honey Butter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, room temp
- 1/4 cup Bore Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (or powdered sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Buy Lal's Bore Raw Honey
- Combine your bagel ingredients together into a dough. Refrigerate for 30 min
- Roll into mini bagels
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Cool the bagels completely
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat your butter, honey, sugar, and cinnamon together until whipped
- Toast bagels & spread honey butter overtop!
- Butter can stored in an airtight container in the fridge!
Experience the delightful combination of homemade chocolate chip bagels and a heavenly cinnamon honey butter. These delectable treats are made even more special with the sweetness of our signature Lal Honey. Whether you’re a breakfast enthusiast or seeking a scrumptious snack, these bagels are sure to satisfy. Treat yourself to a unique and irresistible breakfast experience that will awaken your taste buds and bring joy to your mornings. Get ready to savor the perfect blend of chocolate, cinnamon, and honey in every bite!
THE LAL HONEY COMPANY
Sign up with your email address to receive upcoming news and events.
We respect your privacy