Honey Vanilla & Apricot Granola: The Ultimate Crunchy and Sweet Combo
This Honey Vanilla & Apricot granola is flavorful, flexible and perfect for breakfast or a snack on its own. Enjoy with milk (or an alternative) or add to a parfait, yogurt or fruit bowl.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- ½ cup unsalted walnuts, whole or coarsely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted almonds, whole, sliced or coarsely chopped
- ½ cup coconut flakes, or shredded (unsweetened or sweetened)
- ¼ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup Bore Raw Honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
Buy Lal's Bore Raw Honey
- Preheat the oven to 300 Fahrenheit. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (or a silicone mat).
- In a large bowl, add the oats, nuts, coconut and seeds. (See Tips for alterations)
- Separately, whisk together Lal’s Bore Raw Honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt until smooth and mostly emulsified.
- Spread the granola mixture on the prepared baking sheet and press down with a spatula to form a flat and even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Watch it carefully towards the end, as it can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
We believe that good food should taste great and be good for you, and this honey vanilla & apricot granola is no exception. Made with wholesome ingredients and sweetened with Lal’s bore raw honey, it’s the perfect breakfast or snack to fuel your day. We hope you enjoy it and come back for more!
THE LAL HONEY COMPANY
Sign up with your email address to receive upcoming news and events.
We respect your privacy