Looking for a new twist on a classic cookie recipe? Try using Lal’s Cinnamon Infused Honey in your favorite cookie recipe! Made with rich, delicious honey and warming cinnamon, these cookies are a perfect treat for any occasion.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Lal’s Cinnamon Infused Honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add Lal’s Cinnamon Infused Honey and egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each ball.
- Flatten the balls slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Honey Cinnamon cookies!
These cookies are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re looking for a tasty treat to enjoy with your morning coffee or a dessert to serve at your next gathering. The rich, decadent sweetness of cinnamon-infused honey adds a unique and delicious flavor to the cookies, while the cinnamon adds a warm and spicy kick.
Not only do these cookies taste great, but they’re also easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic baking skills, you can whip up a batch of delicious Honey Cinnamon cookies in no time. Give this recipe a try and add a new twist to your classic cookie recipe collection. Your taste buds will thank you!